What might it look like to edit content for multiple services in one-tool?
I’d almost forgotten about this demo I put together, but was reminded by @livlab and @karenmcgrane, and I realized I never posted it here.
It’s a quick proof-of-concept demo of what it might be like to work with a system that anticipates the constraints of multiple input systems. Twitter is, famously, the system that applies the most rigorous limits to user inputs. (As it turns out, 140 characters is worth a lot more than we thought it was back in the day.)
It’s a little clunky, but I still think it’s an interesting look at what we can do to anticipate the needs of an author, and possible reducing their workload by allowing them to only author in one field, if the content meets the standards of multiple systems.